☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1/2 csour cream
1 dash(es)of salt
1 tspvanilla extract
2 1/2 cwalnut halves
How to Make Candied Walnuts
- Combine sugars and sour cream in small saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring until mixture boils.
- Continue to boil until mixture reaches soft ball stage (240F) or forms a soft ball when dropped into cold water. Stir in salt and vanilla.
- Pour hot candy mixture over walnuts in a mixing bowl. Mix until walnuts are evenly coated.
- Spoon out onto waxed paper, separating walnuts.
- When dry, store in airtight container.