Butterfinger & Toffee Candy Crunch Mix
Personally, I like to make a big batch of this stuff, call my brother and tell him to come over and help me eat it while we watch our favorite Christmas movies together. It’s been a tradition for years and I hope it continues for a long, long time.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
9 cchex cereal (i used corn chex)
2/3 cm & m's
12nestle crunch jingles (choppd)
12nestle butterfinger jingles (chopped)
2/3 ctoffee bits
2/3 cmini reeses pieces
24 ozwhite chocolate
How to Make Butterfinger & Toffee Candy Crunch Mix
- Add all ingredients except white chocolate to a large bowl and stir together.
- Melt white chocolate according to package instructions and pour over the Chex mix.
- Gently stir until well coated.
- Pour onto wax paper lined cookie sheets until the chocolate has set up.
- Store in an air tight container.