☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 bag(s)
- vanilla or white chocolate chips (12 oz bags)
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 bag(s)
- mini rainbow or bunny marshmallows (8 oz bag)
- 1-1/2 c
- mini pretzel sicks (broken into small pieces)
- 1 c
- smal pastel candy coated chocolates
How to Make Bunny Bark
- 1Place white chocolate chips and shortening in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring well after each increment. Stop heating as soon as chocolate is melted and smooth, about 2 ½ minutes. Do not overheat.
- 2Quickly stir in marshmallows and pretzels and spread on your temp-tations® silicone baking board. Sprinkle with candy coated chocolates, pressing them down with your hand to make sure they stick to the chocolate.
- 3Place in the freezer for 30 minutes. Bring back to room temperature and break apart into small pieces. Eat right away or store in an airtight container at room temperature.