Biscoff Muddy Buddies
Since traditional muddy buddies or puppy chow is made using peanut butter, I decided to use biscoff instead. Due to the liquidity of the chocolate and biscoff mixture, it is best to refrigerate or freeze these first to harden the chocolate, then coat with powdered sugar
- 5 c
- rice chex
- 2 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/8 c
- 3/4 c
- biscoff spread
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
How to Make Biscoff Muddy Buddies
- 1Pour the Rice Chex into a large bowl and set aside.
- 2In a microwave safe bowl, combine the semi-sweet chocolate chips, butter, and biscoff.
- 3Microwave for 1 minute, stopping to stir.
- 4Microwave in additional 15 second increments if needed until the mixture is smooth.
- 5Pour the chocolate mixture slowly over the Chex, stirring to coat evenly.
- 6Pour the powdered sugar in a 1 gallon Ziploc bag and pour the Chex mix in.
- 7Seal the bag and shake, shake, shake your bootie, until all the Chex mix is well coated.
- 8Spread on wax paper or a baking sheet in a single layer until cool. Break apart and store in an airtight container.
This is a nut free version of puppy chow for kids and people with nut allergies.