Andes Mint Fudge
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 1/2 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 (14oz) can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1 1/2 clove
- white chocolate baking chips
- 1 tsp
- peppermint extract
- drops green food coloring
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 c
- or more chopped andes mints
How to Make Andes Mint Fudge
- 1Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- 2Spray paper with non-stick spray and set aside.
- 3In a small saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk, stirring occasionally.
- 4Spread melted chocolate mixture into pan and chill in freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- 5In another saucepan, melt white baking chips and remaining condensed milk, stirring until completely smooth.
- 6Remove from the heat and add peppermint extract and food coloring.
- 7Spread mint layer over chilled chocolate layer.
- 8Chill in freezer for 5-10 minutes as you make the final layer.
- 9Melt remaining 1 cup of chocolate chips with 1 teaspoons shortening in the microwave in 30 second increments.
- 10Stir until completely smooth.
- 11Spread over chilled mint layer.
- 12Top with chopped Andes mints.
- 13Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until fudge is completely set.