Andes Mint Fudge
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 1/2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
1 (14oz) can(s)sweetened condensed milk, divided
1 1/2 clovewhite chocolate baking chips
1 tsppeppermint extract
2drops green food coloring
1/2 cor more chopped andes mints
How to Make Andes Mint Fudge
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Spray paper with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk, stirring occasionally.
- Spread melted chocolate mixture into pan and chill in freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- In another saucepan, melt white baking chips and remaining condensed milk, stirring until completely smooth.
- Remove from the heat and add peppermint extract and food coloring.
- Spread mint layer over chilled chocolate layer.
- Chill in freezer for 5-10 minutes as you make the final layer.
- Melt remaining 1 cup of chocolate chips with 1 teaspoons shortening in the microwave in 30 second increments.
- Stir until completely smooth.
- Spread over chilled mint layer.
- Top with chopped Andes mints.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until fudge is completely set.