Zucchini Spice Cake
Recipe and photo adapted from the Cake Mix Doctor.
Can be iced with a cream cheese or caramel icing or can use a glaze.
- 1 box
- (18 ounces) spice cake mix
- 1/2 pkg
- (3 ounces) instant vanilla pudding (about 4 tbsp.)
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 2 c
- lightly packed shredded zucchini (about 8 ounces)
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
How to Make Zucchini Spice Cake
- 1Put cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, water, oil, eggs, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
Blend with an electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute. Increase speed to medium speed and beat 2 to 3 minutes more.
Fold in the shredded zucchini.
- 2Pour batter into a greased and floured Bundt pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes.
Cool on wire rack 10 to 15 minutes before removing from pan.
Cool completely on wire rack.