White Texas Sheet Cake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
2 stickbutter (1cup)
1/2 csour cream
2eggs, lightly beaten
1 tspalmond extract
1 cpecans chopped
1/2 cbutter (1stick)
1/2 tspalmond ext
3 cpowdered sugar
How to Make White Texas Sheet Cake
- Grease and flour 13x9 pan
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, baking powder in a large bowl.
- In a sauce pan combine butter and water and bring to a low boil.
Add to flour mixture and mix slowly.
- Slowly mix in sour cream, eggs, and almond extract
- Pour into 13x9 pan and bake 20-22 minutes on 350*
In a saucepan combine butter and milk.
Bring to a boil over low heat.
- Remove from heat and whisk in almond extract.
- Whisk in powdered sugar until smooth
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.