White Chocolate Cheesecake
- 2 cups oreo cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 ghirardelli white chocolate baking bars, 4 oz. each
- 2 pkg. cream cheese, 8 oz. each
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
How to Make White Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1Preheat oven to 325. Remove centers from cookies and put just the chocolate cookies in a large Ziploc bag. Crush with a rolling pin. Add melted butter to crumbs in bag and combine. Press crumbs into a 9 inch round springform pan or a flower shaped baking mold.
- 2Chop white chocolate bars into chunks and place in glass bowl. Microwave for 20 seconds at a time, stirring after each time, til chocolate is smooth and evenly melted. Cool for 5 minutes. Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and eggs in medium mixing bowl and beat together with electric mixer. Add melted chocolate and beat til well mixed.
- 3Pour cheesecake mixture over crust and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or til cheesecake is set. Remove from oven and refrigerate til serving. If using flower shaped baking mold, slice into 4 equal parts to create 4 heart shaped pieces. Serve with Sweetheart Strawberry Sauce. Hint: Line pan with parchment paper for easy removal.
- 4Sweetheart Strawberry Sauce:
3 cups strawberries
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup water
Rinse, remove stems and slice berries. Mix ingredients together in small pan. Cook sauce for 15 minutes or til desired thickness is achieved. Serve over White Chocolate Cheesecake.