Walnut Apple Cake
1 1/2 cflour
1 1/2 tspbaking soda
2-1/2 cfinely chopped apples (no need to peel!)
1/2 cbrown sugar
1 ccorsely chopped walnuts
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Walnut Apple Cake
- Grease 9 x 13" pan (I use a glass pan.) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar. Beat in egg. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually add flour mixture to creamed mixture and mix well. This will be extremely thick, so don't wonder if you measured correctly! Stir in the apples and mix well. Spread in prepared pan.
- Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla & nuts. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Try-just TRY to wait for it to cool before cutting.
Top with whipped cream, if desired.