upside down blueberry pie cheese cake
michelle 'FLAME' kelley
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Blueberry pie and cheesecake together - wow! You'll keep coming back for "one more bite"... and later realize the cake's almost gone. The blueberry base was fresh with a slight sugar crunch. The cheesecake layer's creamy and delicious. This is really good! The Test Kitchen
18.oz philly cream cheese,
18.oz cool whip topping
1 can(s)sweeten condensed milk
1/3 clemon or lime juice (fresh is best)
2single envelopes of non flavored gelatin( i use knox)
1 cwhite granulated sugar
1/3 call purpose flour
1 Tbspfresh squeezed lemon juice
4 cfresh blueberries (2 pints), rinsed, dried, and stems removed (you can use two large bags of frozen blueberries thawed and well drained, place paper towel in
·bottom of sieve and place drained blue berries in sieve. making sure all moisture is gone.)
2 Tbspbutter or margarine
How to Make upside down blueberry pie cheese cake
- In a large bowl, combine sugar and flour. Add blueberries and lemon juice. Gently toss to coat thoroughly.
- do not fill pie crust completely to the top as you need to save room for the cheesecake topping.
- ON TO THE "CHEESECAKE" process.
- heat your lemon juice and mix completely both packages of gelatin. mixing completely and insuring no lumps of powder. do not overheat, heat just enough to dissolve gelatin.
- slowly add your lemon juice. whipping well to mix everything.don't move too fast as the heat of the lemon juice may break down your cool whip.
let the mixture chill at least 5 mins.