Updated Fumi Salad
Like many age-old recipes, this one needed updating.
The flavor you love, but a 21st century twist!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 cpine nuts
1 largehead of cabbage
2 bunchgreen onion
1/2 cshredded carrots
1 bag(s)original flavor top ramen
1/8 csesame oil
3/8 colive oil
3 Tbspwhite vinegar
2 cskinless boneless chicken breast, cooked and choped
2 Tbspsesame seeds, toasted
How to Make Updated Fumi Salad
- Preheat oven to 350. Spread nuts on bottom of a pan. Bake for 15 minutes, until toasted. Set aside to cool.
- Chop cabbage and green onions. Mix cabbage, onions and carrots.
- Open ramen, set noodles aside. Mix the soup packet, sesame oil, olive oil, sugar and vinegar together. seal and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Crush ramen noodles. Add noodles, chicken and sesame seeds and mix all ingredients and serve immediately.
- Note: If serving later in the day. Bag cabbage mixture, nuts, noodles, chicken and seeds separately. Keep dressing in separate container, as well. Always mix together just before serving.