Triple Strawberry Bundt Cake
- 1 box
- strawberry cake mix, i use duncan hines
- 1 box
- strawberry cream instant pudding mix 3.4 oz
- 1 jar(s)
- strawberry dessert topping 11.75 oz i use smuckers brand
- 8 Tbsp
- butter, room temperature (1 cube)
- 3 large
- 1/4 c
- vegetable oil (i use canola)
- 1 c
- 11/2 c
- powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 to 2 Tbsp
- cream or milk
How to Make Triple Strawberry Bundt Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour 10 to 12 cup bundt pan or use flour no stick spray.
- 2In large mixing bowl combine 3/4 of the jar of strawberry topping plus other 6 items for the cake. Beat on medium high speed for 2 to 3 minutes. It will be thick. Spoon into bundt pan and bake at 350 for one hours or till toothpick comes out clean.
- 3Let cake cool for about 15 minutes before plating it. After you have plated it allow to cool all the way before icing.
- 4In small bowl combine remaining strawberry topping and powdered sugar, stir to combine. Then add enough milk to make the icing a thick but a little on the runny side. Drizzle over cooled cake and let rest at least another 15 minutes before serving. Now enjoy!