Tomato Soup Spice Cake
1 1/2 tspbaking soda
1 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspground cloves
1 box(1 pound) light brown sugar
1 can(s)(10 ounce) tomato soup, undiluted
2 cchopped walnuts
How to Make Tomato Soup Spice Cake
- Stir first 6 ingredients together; set aside.
- Cream butter. Gradually beat in brown sugar.
Add eggs and beat until fluffy.
- Pour soup into 2 cup measuring cup; Add enough water to measure 2 cups.
- Add 1/4 of the flour mixture to sugar mixture, then 1/3 of tomato soup mixture.
Continue this process, so that you end up with flour mixture. Beat just till combined.
- Stir in nuts and raisins.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 13X9 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Frost with a cream cheese icing.