Too Much Chocolate Cake
- 1 pkg
- cake mix, devils food--i used classic duncan hines
- 1 large
- instant chocolate pudding (5.9 oz)
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 c
- vegetable oil
- eggs, beaten
- 1/2 c
- water, warm
- 2 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Too Much Chocolate Cake
- 1Mix together all ingredients except the chocolate chips until well blended.
- 2Stir in Chocolate chips.
- 3Put into a well greased bundt pan. The mixture will be thick.
- 4Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 50-55 minutes.
- 5Cool in pan for 1 and 1/2 hours. Remove to cake plate and dust well with powdered sugar.