- 4 c
- chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 4 c
- 1 c
- unsalted butter, melted
- 4-1/2 lb
- reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- eggs, room temp.
- 2 tsp
- pure vanilla
- 2 c
- bailey's irish cream
How to Make 'Tis a wee Irish bites
- 1Line muffin cups w/ liners. heat oven to 325. In bowl stir together cracker crumbs, 1 cup sugar and melted butter. Spoon into liners, press to form crusts.
- 2In lg bowl, Beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in 3 cups sugar. Beat in eggs, one at a time until smooth. Beat in vanilla and bailey's irish cream.
- 3Spoon batter into muffin cups over crust. Bake 10-12 mins. The centers should be set like gelatin.