Tie Dyed Sugar Cookie Cake
1 pkgrefrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 tspalmond extract
·food coloring, colors of your choice
1 cbutter, unsalted
4 cconfectioners' sugar
1 tsppure vanilla extract
2 Tbspheavy cream
·colored sprinkles, or colored sugar
How to Make Tie Dyed Sugar Cookie Cake
- Mix sugar cookie dough and almond extract together.
- Divide dough evenly between 3 bowls. Add food coloring and mix well.
- Grease a round baking dish or cake pan. Roll dough into small balls and place in prepared pan.
- Press dough into pan and bake 30 to 40 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes in pan and take out and place on wire rack to cool completely.
- Whip butter, confectioners sugar, vanilla, and cream together until combined.
- Top cooled cookie cake with frosting and colored sprinkles or colored sugars.
- Be creative with the colors and the toppings.