Tie Dyed Sugar Cookie Cake
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 tsp
- almond extract
- food coloring, colors of your choice
- 1 c
- butter, unsalted
- 4 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp
- heavy cream
- colored sprinkles, or colored sugar
How to Make Tie Dyed Sugar Cookie Cake
- 1Mix sugar cookie dough and almond extract together.
- 2Divide dough evenly between 3 bowls. Add food coloring and mix well.
- 3Grease a round baking dish or cake pan. Roll dough into small balls and place in prepared pan.
- 4Press dough into pan and bake 30 to 40 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes in pan and take out and place on wire rack to cool completely.
- 5Whip butter, confectioners sugar, vanilla, and cream together until combined.
- 6Top cooled cookie cake with frosting and colored sprinkles or colored sugars.
- 7Be creative with the colors and the toppings.