Swirled Blueberry Pie Cheese Cake
How to Make Swirled Blueberry Pie Cheese Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix sugar butter and graham crackers together and press into to your springform pan. Bake for about 7 minutes.
- 3Soften cream cheese add eggs and sugar and mix together. Add vanilla and mix. By hand add the chopped up blueberry pie and stir lightly until combined. Bake in the over for about 45 minutes until done.
- 4Let cool for about 15 minutes until the sides pull away from the pan and remove the ring. Let cool before sliding off the bottom.
- 5Serve with whipped cream or top with blueberry yogurt.