SWEET APPLE SPICE LOAVES
How to Make SWEET APPLE SPICE LOAVES
- 1Preheat oven to 350. In a skillet melt the butter.
- 2Add the chopped apples to the skillet and sprinkle the sugar on the apples. Saute about 5 to 10 minutes or until apples are soft.
- 3In a bowl combine the cake mix according to box. Stir in the pecans.
- 4Stir in the apples.
- 5Take one sweet roll and tear into pieces.
- 6Spray 5 mini loaf pans with oil.
- 7Pour a little batter into each pan.
- 8Take the torn sweet roll and lay some in each pan.
- 9Divide the rest of the batter in loaf pans.
- 10Take the apple filling that can with the sweet rolls and put drops all over the tops of each loaf.
- 11Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until set.
- 12Store the rest of the sweet rolls in a container. The icing can be saved to use with the rolls. Or you can drizzle on the tops of the cooled loaves!