SWEET APPLE SPICE LOAVES
2granny smith apples, peeled and chopped
18.25 oz. boxspice cake mix
1/2 cchopped pecans
1 can(s)pepperidge farm apple sweet rolls
How to Make SWEET APPLE SPICE LOAVES
- Preheat oven to 350. In a skillet melt the butter.
- Add the chopped apples to the skillet and sprinkle the sugar on the apples. Saute about 5 to 10 minutes or until apples are soft.
- In a bowl combine the cake mix according to box. Stir in the pecans.
- Stir in the apples.
- Take one sweet roll and tear into pieces.
- Spray 5 mini loaf pans with oil.
- Pour a little batter into each pan.
- Take the torn sweet roll and lay some in each pan.
- Divide the rest of the batter in loaf pans.
- Take the apple filling that can with the sweet rolls and put drops all over the tops of each loaf.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until set.
- Store the rest of the sweet rolls in a container. The icing can be saved to use with the rolls. Or you can drizzle on the tops of the cooled loaves!