1 lbpillsbury sugar cookie dough
32 ozcream cheese, softened
2 Tbspvanilla extract
1 can(s)pie filling for topping (cherry,strawberry, raspberry, etc.)
How to Make Sugar Cookie Cherry Cheesecake
- Press the cookie dough into an 8 inch springform pan and bake at 350 about 15 minutes until almost done.
- Let cool.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar.
- Add vanilla and one egg at a time, beating well.
- Pour into crust.
- Lower oven to 325 and bake 75-90 minutes until cooked through and browned.
- Chill overnight in fridge and top with pie filling.