- 1 lb
- pillsbury sugar cookie dough
- 32 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- 1 can(s)
- pie filling for topping (cherry,strawberry, raspberry, etc.)
How to Make Sugar Cookie Cherry Cheesecake
- 1Press the cookie dough into an 8 inch springform pan and bake at 350 about 15 minutes until almost done.
- 2Let cool.
- 3Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar.
- 4Add vanilla and one egg at a time, beating well.
- 5Pour into crust.
- 6Lower oven to 325 and bake 75-90 minutes until cooked through and browned.
- 7Chill overnight in fridge and top with pie filling.