Striped Delight: Filled Cookies
A delicious and thrifty recipe to make :)
Great for kids with a sweet tooth.
- oreo chocolate sandwich cookies
- 6 Tbsp
- (3/4) stick butter, melted
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c
- granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- cold milk
- (12 oz.) cool whip whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 1/4 c
- cold milk
- 2 pkg
- (4-serving size each) jello chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling
How to Make Striped Delight: Filled Cookies
- 1Place cookies in food processor; cover. Process to form fine crumbs. Transfer to medium bowl. Add butter; mix well. Press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, sugar and 2 Tablespoons milk in separate bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in 1-1/4 cups of the whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- 3Pour 3-1/4 cups milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Spoon evenly over cream cheese layer. Let stand 5 minutes or until thickened. Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding layer.
- 4Refrigerate at least 4 hours. To make slicing easy, place dessert in freezer about 1 hour before cutting into squares to serve. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.