Strawberry Upside Down Cake
How to Make Strawberry Upside Down Cake
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread crushed strawberries on the bottom of a bundt pan. Evenly sprinkle strawberries with the dry gelatin powder, and top with mini marshmallows.
- Prepare the cake mix as directed on the package, and pour on top of the marshmallows. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 40 to 50 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Run a knife around the pan to loosen the sides, and turn the cake out onto a serving tray. Store cake in the refrigerator.
- This can also be done in a 9x13 pan or two round cake pans.