☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxstrawberry cake mix, plus ingredients called for on box
10 ozsliced, sweetened frozen strawberries, thawed
8 ozcool whip
1 boxvanilla pudding mix
1 1/2 cmilk
·fresh strawberries, halved (enough to cover top of cake)
How to Make Strawberry Refrigerator Cake
- Bake cake according to directions on box for a 9 X 13 pan. Cool completely.
- Once cake is completely cooled, poke holes in cake with the handle of a wooden spoon (round handle), or similar item.
- Puree thawed sweetened strawberries, pour over cake. Be sure the puree is filling the holes. Place cake in refrigerator while you make the topping.
- Whisk pudding mix & milk together until combined, fold in cool whip.
- Spread pudding mixture on top of cake. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Place halved strawberries on cake just before serving.