Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxwhite cake mix
1 boxstrawberry jell-o
2 Tbspsweetened lemonade mix (i ues country time)
16 oz pkgfrozen strawberries in sugar, thawed
1/3 cvegetable oil
3 cpowdered sugar
1/3 csweetened lemonade mix (country time)
·chewy lemonheads candy, for garnish
·sparkling sugar, for garnish
How to Make Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together Cake mix, dry Jell-O and 2 tablespoons lemonade mix.
- Puree strawberries.
- Add strawberries, eggs and vegetable oil to dry ingredients.
- Mix until smooth and blended
- Place liners in cupcake pan and fill 2/3 full.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until tooth pick stuck in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Cream butter in a medium bowl.
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar and 1/3 cup lemonade mix.
- Add water as needed, until everything is incorporated and frosting is right consistency.
- Transfer icing to piping bag or zippered bag and clip corner to pipe.
- Ice tops of each cupcake and optionally dust with sparkling sugar and lemonhead.