Strawberry Ice Cream Short Cake
HOME MADE ICE CREAM
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1 can(s)12 oz. condensed milk
8 ozheavy whipping cream
1 cstrawberries (chopped in food processer)
2 tspvanilla extract
1 1/4 csugar
2egg yolks, reserve whites
1 1/2 cself rising flour
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Strawberry Ice Cream Short Cake
- ICE CREAM
- mix all ingredients together, pour in your Ice cream maker or churn, add whole milk if needed to fill.
- In medium bowl add egg yolks, oil,1 cup sugar, mix well then start adding your flour and water mix after each addition add vanilla.DO NOT OVER MIX
- Beat egg whites with 1/4 c sugar. FOLD whites into cake batter.
- Pans: you can use a sheet pan 9x11 or a 9x13 dish. I have little 3x2 cake or brownie pans I bought at a yard sale years ago. A friend told me they were Pampered Chef. I get 10 little loaf like cakes and I cut them in half.
- If you bake in a 9x13 cut cake in 3"x2" or about that, then slice them open and fill with a heaping tablespoon of ice cream and wrap in press and seal or your favorite wrap, and freeze.
- I have extra strawberries or peaches that I spoon over the stuffed cake and then put a scoop of ice cream on top and a spoonful of whip cream.
- If you have questions please ask, I will be glad to help. But it is all very easy.