☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 bag(s)miniature marshmellows
1 pkgwhite cake mix
2 csliced strawberrys
1 pkg3 oz. strawberry flavored gelatin
·whipped cream or cool whip
How to Make strawberry delight
- Place a layer of marshmellows on bottom of 9x13 in. pan. Prepare cake mix as directed on the box.
- Pour prepared cake batter over marshmellows.
- Mix strawberrys, sugar and dry gelatin together; stir well. Pour strawberry mixture over cake mix
- Bake at 350 degrees 40 to 45 minutes (325 degrees if glass pan is used).
- Cool, then frost with whipped cream or cool whip Garnish with sliced strawberrys.