2 can(s)strawberry pie filling (or other fruit pie filling)
1 tsplemon juice
1 boxwhite or yellow cake mix
1/2 cbutter, melted
1/2 cchopped nuts, optional ( i use pecans if i use nuts)
***PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 DEGREES***
How to Make Strawberry Crunch (or other fruit pie filling)
- Lightly spray non stick spray in the bottom of a 9X9 dish. Spread both cans of pie filling in the bottom of baking dish.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Combine cake mix with the melted butter. (may add nuts to this step if desired)
- Sprinkle over the strawberries.
- Bake at 350* for 40-50 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped topping.