Strawberry Cheesecake topped strawberry Cake
- 1 box
- duncan hines strawberry supreme cake mix
- 3 large
- 1 c
- 1/3 c
- 1 box
- 11.1oz. jello no bake real cheesecake dessert
- 2 Tbsp
- white sugar
- 5 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 1/2 c
- 21 oz
- can duncan hines wilderness strawberry pie filling
How to Make Strawberry Cheesecake topped strawberry Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350. In your mixer blend the dry cake mix with the eggs, water and oil and pour into a 13x9 baking dish. Bake in 350 oven for 35 minutes or until cake tests done in center.
- 2Remove from oven and let cake cool about 2 hours. Then mix up the cheesecake mix with the milk and set aside. Then mix up the graham crust with white sugar and melted butter together and set aside.
- 3Frost the cake with the cheese cake mixture and seal to the edges. Then spoon strawberry pie filling on top of cheesecake. Then sprinkle with the graham crust mixture over the top. Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours or until ready to serve.