Spiced Orange Applebutter Carrot Cake
I couldn't decide whether to make a spice cake or a carrot cake...they are both two of my favorites. So I decided to make a cake with the best of both worlds - and it was out of this world!
How to Make Spiced Orange Applebutter Carrot Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Oil and flour an 8 inch cake pan.
- 2In your mixing bowl cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add egg and mix until well combined. Stir in orange spiced apple butter.
- 3In a separate bowl combine flour, salt, baking soda, and spices. Stir until combined.
- 4Add dry mixture to butter and sugar mixture. Mix until combined. Stir in raisins, carrot, pecans, and pineapple.
- 5Pour into prepared baking sheet and bake until done about 25 minutes.