☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 3/4 c
- biscoff cookies or speculoos cookies (get at trader joes)
- 1 1/2 stick
- 3 Tbsp
- 6 pkg
- 8 oz cream cheese (3 pounds) and 1 pint of ricotta cheese (1 16 oz container))
- 2 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- speculoos, (get at trader joes) thinned with 2 tab milk
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 c
- english toffee (get at trader joes)
- 2 c
- heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Speculoss Cheesecake
- 1Heat oven to 350 degree's.foil the underside and sides of 10 inch spring form pan. Butter the inside sides of pan.
Combine biscoff cookie crumbs with the melted butter and sugar. Press in to the spring form pan bottom,and half way up the sides. place in refrigerator while making filling.
- 2In a very large bowl. beat softened cream cheese, and ricotta cheese on low speed until smooth.
in a separate bowl whisk the sugar, salt and flour together.
- 3Add the sugar/flour mixture a little at a time to cream cheese. Add the vanilla, Mix in on low speed.
- 4Add the eggs one at a time. Mix after each egg is added. Do not beat or over mix.
If you do. You will be adding to much air to filling. That can cause cake to crack when baking.
- 5Pour filling in to Biscoff cookie crust. Swirl speculoos into cheesecake filling. Place the spring form pan with cheese mixture inside another baking pan double in size,or roasting pan.
pour boiling water in outside pan about half way up. place in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes
- 6Reduce the oven temperature to 325 degree's and bake 30-35 more minutes. cake will still be a bit jiggly in center. leave the cake in the oven with door slightly open. leave there for an hour.
- 7Remove cake and place on a rack to cool. Refrigerate after cooled. Refrigerate cake for 6- 12 hours uncovered,or over night. Whip cream to hard peaks, (add cream of tartar to cream to hold) Add Van and sugar to whipped cream. Mix toffy with whipped cream and spoon over COOLED cake, Run a sharp knife around sides of cheesecake to loosen it. Carefully remove outside ring from pan. and serve.