Sour Cream or Whipping Cream Cake
Rev BJ Friley
NOTICE: DO NOT preheat the oven in this recipe because the 10-inch pan has to be placed into cold oven.
How to Make Sour Cream or Whipping Cream Cake
- 1Cream sugar and butter.
- 2Add eggs, one at a time.
- 3Add flour a little at a time, beating well.
- 4Add vanilla.
- 5Turn mixer on low speed and add whipping cream or sour cream.
- 6NOTE: Be careful not to beat; just blend.
- 7Pour into a greased and floured 10-inch pan.
- 8Place in a cold oven.
- 9Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- 10Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes.