Sour Cream or Whipping Cream Cake
Rev BJ Friley
NOTICE: DO NOT preheat the oven in this recipe because the 10-inch pan has to be placed into cold oven.
How to Make Sour Cream or Whipping Cream Cake
- Cream sugar and butter.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Add flour a little at a time, beating well.
- Add vanilla.
- Turn mixer on low speed and add whipping cream or sour cream.
- NOTE: Be careful not to beat; just blend.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-inch pan.
- Place in a cold oven.
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes.