Sopapilla Cheesecake Pie
2 pkg(8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
1 cwhite sugar
1 tspmexican vanilla extract
2 can(s)(8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
3/4 cwhite sugar
1 tspground cinnamon
1/2 cbutter, room temperature
1/4 ctupelo honey
How to Make Sopapilla Cheesecake Pie
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Beat the cream cheese with 1 cup of sugar and the vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth.
- Unroll the cans of crescent roll dough and use a rolling pin to shape each piece into 9 x 13 inch rectangles.
- Press one piece into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Evenly spread the cream cheese mixture into the baking dish, then cover with the remaining piece of crescent dough.
- Stir together 3/4 cup of sugar, cinnamon, and butter.
- Dot the mixture over the top of the cheesecake.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the crescent dough has puffed and turned golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with honey.
- Cool completely in the pan before cutting into 12 squares.