Snickers Peanut Butter Brownie Ice Cream Cake
This cake was actually made to celebrate the birthdays of a couple people in our small group. We had a little par-tay at the house and I made this.
- 1 box
- brownie mix, plus ingredients required on box
- 1/4 c
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- 1 1/2 c
- peanut butter
- 8 oz
- cool whip, thawed (or 1 recipe of homemade whipped cream)
- 20 oz bottle chocolate sundae syrup, i use smucker's
- 20 oz bottle caramel sundae syrup
- 11.5 oz bag mini snickers, chopped, divided into three groups
How to Make Snickers Peanut Butter Brownie Ice Cream Cake
An 8-inch springform pan is best for this recipe so that you can easily remove the cake once it's been assembled. If you do not have a springform pan, line your pan with clear wrap before adding your parchment paper and cake board. You can use the clear warp to lift your cake out of the pan once it's assembled and frozen.
Make brownie dough according to instructions on back of box.
- 3Grease two 8-inch pans (preferable springform pans, see above) and line the bottoms with parchment paper to allow for easy removal.
- 4Bake at temperature on box, reducing baking time to about 20 minutes (You can also bake 1 big brownie - which would cook for the normal time - and cut it in half, but cutting a brownie in half isn't super easy).
- 5When brownies are done baking, allow to completely cool.
- 6Ice Cream:
Combine milk, cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter together in the bowl of a stand mixer, or with a hand mixer. Mix until completely combined.
- 7Fold in the cool whip.
- 8Assembling it all:
Line the sides of an 8-inch springform pan with parchment paper.
- 9The parchment paper should stick up above the top edge of the pan, since the cake will probably be a little taller than your pan.
- 10If you want, put a cardboard cake circle in the bottom of the pan.
You should be using the same 8-inch pan you used for the brownies. Not all 8-inch pans are exactly the same size. Your brownie needs to fit in this pan.
- 12Put the first brownie layer in the bottom of your pan.
- 13Spread 1/2 cup caramel sauce and 1/2 cup chocolate sauce over the brownie.
- 14Top with first group of chopped snickers.
- 15Top with half of the peanut butter ice cream.
- 16Add second brownie to the pan, on top of the ice cream.
- 17Again cover with 1/2 cup caramel sauce and 1/2 cup chocolate sauce.
- 18Top with second group of chopped snickers.
- 19Top with remaining peanut butter ice cream.
- 20Allow ice cream cake to freeze completely.
- 21When frozen, remove from springform pan and remove parchment paper from sides.
- 22Top with additional caramel sauce and chocolate sauce, allowing it to drizzle down the sides.
- 23Cover with remaining chopped snickers and a little more caramel and chocolate sauce.