Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 clight brown sugar
3/4 cpeanut butter
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1 3/4 cflour
3/4 tspbaking soda
1/2 cpeanut butter cups, chopped (from a 12 oz bag of reeses)
3/4 cchocolate chunks
ICING AND TOPPING
2 cpowdered sugar
1/2 tsppure vanilla extract
1 to 2 tspwater
·remainder of reeses, chopped (from 12 oz bag)
How to Make Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- Cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
- Mix in peanut butter, egg and vanilla extract.
- Add flour and baking soda and combine.
- Stir in Reese's, peanut butter cups and chocolate chunks.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9 inch cake pan with parchment paper and grease the sides so that the cookie doesn't stick.
- Press dough evenly into the pan cake.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until edges are slightly brown.
- Remove cookie from oven and allow to cool for 15-20 minutes in pan.
- Remove from pan and cool completely.
- While cookie cools, make icing:
Beat the shortening and butter until smooth.
- Slowly add 1 cup of powdered sugar. Mix until combined.
- Mix in the vanilla and 1 tablespoon of water.
- Add the cocoa and the rest of the powdered sugar and mix until smooth. Add more water to get the right consistency.
- To finish:
When cookie cake has cooled, spread chocolate icing on the top.
- Add Reese's to the top of the icing.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce on top of Reese's.
- Store in an airtight container.