Red Velvet Cake Balls
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 box18.25 oz. red velvet cake mix
16 ozcontainer cream cheese frosting
16 ozpackage choc bark
How to Make Red Velvet Cake Balls
- Prepare the cake mix in a 9x13 baking pan according to the directions on the box.
Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Crumble the cake into a large bowl.
Add the frosting and mix until well combined.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
Roll a heaping tablespoon of dough into 11/2-inch ball and place it on the prepared baking sheet. Place in refrigerator until firm,several hrs.
- Melt chocolate in microwave per directions on package.
Working about 4 balls at a time, dip balls in chocolate using a spoon or a dipping fork and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Keep undipped balls in the refrigerator until ready to dip.
- Once you have covered all the balls in chocolate, place in refrigerator
Until chocolate coating is set.
If desired, drizzle chocolate on the balls for decoration.