Red Velvet Cake Balls
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 box
- 18.25 oz. red velvet cake mix
- 16 oz
- container cream cheese frosting
- 16 oz
- package choc bark
How to Make Red Velvet Cake Balls
- 1Prepare the cake mix in a 9x13 baking pan according to the directions on the box.
Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 2Crumble the cake into a large bowl.
Add the frosting and mix until well combined.
- 3Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
Roll a heaping tablespoon of dough into 11/2-inch ball and place it on the prepared baking sheet. Place in refrigerator until firm,several hrs.
- 4Melt chocolate in microwave per directions on package.
Working about 4 balls at a time, dip balls in chocolate using a spoon or a dipping fork and place on prepared baking sheet.
- 5Keep undipped balls in the refrigerator until ready to dip.
- 6Once you have covered all the balls in chocolate, place in refrigerator
Until chocolate coating is set.
If desired, drizzle chocolate on the balls for decoration.