Really Easy Banana Cake
And if you have more than 2 bananas, you can add 1/2 tsp. baking soda per banana. Made it the other day with 3.
I don't use icing, it's delicious plain or with whipped cream!
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix
- ripe bananas
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
How to Make Really Easy Banana Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350, grease and flour a 9" x 13" pan
- 2Mash bananas, add bakng soda to bananas
- 3Make cake according to directions
- 4Mix in bananas
- 5Bake 1 hiur or until tests done
- 6Cool, store in refrigerator