Raspberry,White Chocolate and Almond Cake.
I know somebody who's family love all 3 ingredients so I've decided to give it a go .
Well I am so glad I did this moist cake is delicious with chunks of raspberry through it ,then the sweet taste of the chocolate chips YUM,YUM.YUMMY..that's all I have to say ... I hope you will like and enjoy . This one is for you Stormy ;')...
- 2/3 c
- 150g butter
- 3/4 c
- 150g caster sugar
- eggs (lightly beaten)
- lemon zest, grated
- 1/3 c
- 50ml milk
- 1-3/4 c
- 200g selfraising flour (sieved)
- 1/2 c
- 100g ground almonds
- 1/2 c
- 100g white chocolate chips
- 1 c
- 150g frozen raspberries( frozen are better they don't break up when mixing also they are cheaper)
- frozen raspberries for top of cake
- handful of flake almonds for sprinkling on top of cake
How to Make Raspberry,White Chocolate and Almond Cake.
- 5Spoon the cake mixture into your prepared loaf tin ,smooth over the top with a back of a spoon .
Press in the 10 raspberries on top of cake mixture and then sprinkling over the flake almonds . Bake in your pre-heated oven for 55 minutes . Until an inserted skewer into the middle of the cake comes out clean.