Rainbow Sky Cupcakes
- 1 box
- betty crocker supermoist party rainbow chip cake mix
- water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- containers betty crocker whipped fluffy white frosting
- 1/8 tsp
- blue paste food coloring
- bars (0.55 oz. each "airheads xtremes") rainbow berry taffy candy, unwrapped, cut crosswise in half
- 2 c
- miniature marshmallows
How to Make Rainbow Sky Cupcakes
- 1Heat oven to 350. Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- 2Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for cupcakes, using water, oil and eggs. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooking racks. Cool completely.
- 3In medium bowl, mix 1 container frosting with food color. Gently swirl in remaining container of frosting. Frost cupcakes to look like sky.
- 4Insert each end of 1 taffy candy piece into frosting on each cupcake to look like a rainbow. Place marshmallows at each end of "rainbow" for "clouds".