Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgyellow cake mix
8 Tbspbutter, room temperature
1 pkgcream cheese softened
8 Tbspbutter melted
1 tspvanilla extract
1 tspmaple extract
1 pkg(16 oz) powered sugar
How to Make Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake
- Preheat oven 350 F. Lightly grease an 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine cake mix, butter, and egg. Mix until a soft dough forms. Press into the bottom of dish.
- In a mixing bowl beat together cream cheese and pumpkin until smooth.
Add eggs, vanilla, and maple extract.
- Mix in powered sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. When all combined spread over cake mixture.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes. Do not over bake. Center should be alittle gooey.
Serve with whipped cream.