·1 box instant pumpkin spice pudding or instant vanilla pudding and add a little pumpkin puree
·1 - 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
·1 - 14 ounce box graham crackers
·1 - 16 ounce can cream cheese icing
How to Make Pumpkin Eclair Icebox Cake
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. If using vanilla pudding, add a few spoonfuls of pumpkin puree. Gently fold entire container of frozen whipped topping into pudding. Spread a small amount(approx. 1/2 cup) of pudding mixture in the bottom of 9 x 13 pan.
- Cover the pudding with a layer of graham crackers. Spread half of the remaining pudding mixture over the graham crackers.
- Repeat with another layer of graham crackers and remaining pudding mixture. Cover with one final layer of graham crackers.
- Microwave cream cheese icing for 10 - 15 seconds, until the icing is the texture of lightly whipped cream. Pour over top layer of graham crackers and smooth with spatula.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 - 6 hours before serving.