Pumpkin Cranberry Bread
- 3 c
- all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp
- plus 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 Tbsp
- baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 3 c
- granulated sugar
- (15 oz.) 100% pure pumpkin
- 4 large
- large eggs
- 1 c
- vegetable oil
- 1/2 c
- orange juice or water
- 1 c
- sweetened dried, fresh or frozen cranberries
How to Make Pumpkin Cranberry Bread
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease and flour two 9x5-inch loaf pans.
Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Combine sugar, pumpkin, eggs, vegetable oil and orange juice in large mixer bowl; beat until just blended. Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Fold in cranberries. Spoon batter into prepared loaf pans.
- 2Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
For three 8x4-inch loaf pans:
PREPARE as above. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
For five or six 5x3-inch mini-loaf pans:
PREPARE as above. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes.