Pineapple Upside- Down coconut Bundt Cake
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1/4 c
- packed brown sugar
- 6 slice
- pineapple from a 20 ounce can, drained reserving juice
- maraschino cherries
- 1 box
- duncan hines coconut supreme cake mix
- 1 c
- of pineapple juice (reserved from can)
- 1/2 c
- veggie oil
- 1 3/4 c
- walnuts, chopped .( optional ) i always add the walnuts.
- 1 tsp
- coconut extract
How to Make Pineapple Upside- Down coconut Bundt Cake
- 1Heat oven to 350F. In a 12 cup Bundt pan, pour melted butter , cover butter evenly with the brown sugar. Place the pineapple slices over the brown sugar, placing them evenly in bottom of bundt pan . Place cherry in the pineapple hole.
- 2In a large bowl, beat cake mix, pineapple juice, coconut extract, oil & eggs with electric mixer on low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes on high speed. Fold in walnuts. Pour into pan over fruit.
- 3Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until cake is golden brown and springs back when touch lightly. Cool cake for 10 to 15 minutes. Place plate over cooled cake; turn plate and pan over. Remove pan.