★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxyellow cake mix, without pudding
1 can(s)(11 ounces) mandarin oranges in juice
4eggs, beaten well
1 cchopped walnuts (optional)
1 pkg(3 ounce) instant vanilla pudding
1 can(s)(20 ounce) crushed pineapple in juice
8 ozwhipped topping
How to Make Pineapple Orange Cream Cake
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
Add walnuts, if desired
- Pour into 2-9 inch greased and floured layer cake pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Combine instant pudding and crushed pineapple.
Put in refrigerator for an hour.
When ready to ice, fold in whipped topping.
- Frost layers and top and sides of cake.