Pineapple Breakfast Cake
- 1/2 c
- butter, room temperature
- 4 large
- 1 pkg
- pineapple cake mix
- 1 can(s)
- crushed pineapple with juice (19-20 ounces)
- 1 box
- instant vanilla pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 3/4 c
- packed light brown sugar, divided
- 1 c
- sweetened flaked coconut
How to Make Pineapple Breakfast Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2In a large bowl, with a hand (or stand) mixer, cream butter until smooth. Beat in eggs. Add the cake mix, crushed pineapple with juice, pudding mix, ¼ cup brown sugar and beat on medium speed until smooth. Stir in coconut, if using.
- 3Pour batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining brown sugar. Bake in the preheated oven for 35 - 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- 4Serve immediately while warm, or allow to cool to room temperature.
Serve garnished with whipped cream, if desired.