Philadelphia Vanilla Mousse Cheesecake
Calories:360, Fat:26g, Sat Fat:16g, Chol:115mg, Sodium:280mg, Carbs:26g, Fiber:0g, Sugars:20g, Protein:5g, Vit A:15%, Vit C:2%, Calcium:6%, Iron:2%
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
40nilla wafers, finely crushed
3 Tbspbutter or margarine, melted
4 pkg(8 oz each) philadelphia cream cheese, softened, divided
1 csugar, divided
1 Tbspplus 1 tsp vanilla, divided
8 ozcool whip whipped topping, thawed
How to Make Philadelphia Vanilla Mousse Cheesecake
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix wafer crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat 3 pkg. cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and 1 tbsp. vanilla with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool completely in pan.
- Beat remaining cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer in large bowl until blended. Whisk in cool whip; spread over cheesecake. Refrigerate 4 hours. Remove rim of pan before serving cheesecake.