Peanut Butter Crunch Cake
Photo adapted from Buckeye Five.
1 pkgcake mix, yellow
1 cchunky peanut butter
1/2 cpacked light brown sugar
3/4 cpeanut butter chips
3/4 cminiature semisweet chocolate chips or milk chocolate chips
1/2-1 cchopped peanuts
How to Make Peanut Butter Crunch Cake
- Blend on low speed, (about 30 seconds) cake mix, peanut butter and brown sugar until crumbly.
Reserve 1/2 cup peanut butter mixture; set aside.
- To remaining peanut butter mixture, add water,oil and eggs.
Mix at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Fold 1/4 cup peanut butter chips and 1/4 cup chocolate chips into batter.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9 X 13 inch baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine reserved 1/2 cup peanut butter mixture, remaining chocolate chips and peanuts.
Sprinkle evenly over batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
Immediately sprinkle remaining peanut butter chips.
Gently press into top of cake.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.