How to Make Peach Cobbler Dump Cake (from Del Monte Recipes)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 13 x 9 inch or other shallow 3 quart baking dish, dump 2 cans of peaches and syrup. Drain the third can and add only the peaches to the baking dish.
- Top peaches with cake mix; spread it out evenly across the entire surface of peaches.
- Drizzle cake mix with butter.
- Bake 55 minutes to 1 hour or until top is deep golden brown and fruit is bubbly. Dust with powdered sugar or top with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream before serving, if desired.
- See more at: delmonte.com/...sthash.2mwZAowd.dpuf