Overnight Cinnamon Coffee Cake
3/4 cbutter, softened
1 c8oz. cultured sour cream
1 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspground nutmeg
3/4 cpacked brown sugar
1/2 cwalnuts, chopped
1 tspground cinnamon
How to Make Overnight Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light & fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time beating after each addition. Beat in sour cream.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and nutmeg. Add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Pour batter into greased and floured 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Combine brown sugar, walnuts, and cinnamon; mix well, and sprinkle over batter. Cover and chill overnight.
- Uncover and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 40-45 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.