Nutty Pecan Peach Crisp
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
29 ozpeaches in their own syrup
10 ozpeaches in their own syrup
1butter pecan cake mix
1 stickbutter, melted
1 cflaked coconut
1 cchopped pecans
1 crice krispies
116 ounce carton cool whip
·vanilla ice cream
How to Make Nutty Pecan Peach Crisp
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour the cans of peaches into a 13x9 pan.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix on top of the peaches.
- Pour the melted stick of butter over the cake mix.
- Sprinkle the flaked coconut over the butter.
- Sprinkle the pecans over the coconut.
- Sprinkle the Rice Krispies over the pecans.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake, comes out dry.
- Remove from the oven and let cool a bit.
- Serve with Cool Whip or ice cream while the peach crisp is still warm.
Additionally, you may wish to drizzle some butterscotch sauce over the Cool Whip or ice cream.