No Bake Strawberry Milkshake Cheesecake
- 2 c
- oreo crumbs
- 1/4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 24 oz
- (three 8-oz packages) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 c
- strawberry nesquik powder mix (or similar strawberry milk powder)
- 1 Tbsp
- 8 oz
- cool whip (or homemade whipped cream)
- additional cool whip for topping
- sprinkles for topping
FOR THE CRUST
FOR THE CHEESECAKE
How to Make No Bake Strawberry Milkshake Cheesecake
- 1Combine Oreo crumbs, melted butter and sprinkles
- 2Press into the bottom and halfway up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Set in refrigerator to firm.
- 3Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, strawberry Nesquik mix and milk together in a large bowl until smooth and well combined
- 4Gently stir in Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream).
- 5Pour filling into crust and smooth the top.
- 6Refrigerate for about 5 hours or until firm.
- 7Once firm, remove cheesecake from springform pan and decorate with additional Cool Whip and sprinkles.
- 8Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.