No Bake Strawberry Milkshake Cheesecake
FOR THE CRUST
2 coreo crumbs
FOR THE CHEESECAKE
24 oz(three 8-oz packages) cream cheese, room temperature
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1/2 cstrawberry nesquik powder mix (or similar strawberry milk powder)
8 ozcool whip (or homemade whipped cream)
·additional cool whip for topping
·sprinkles for topping
How to Make No Bake Strawberry Milkshake Cheesecake
- Combine Oreo crumbs, melted butter and sprinkles
- Press into the bottom and halfway up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Set in refrigerator to firm.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, strawberry Nesquik mix and milk together in a large bowl until smooth and well combined
- Gently stir in Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream).
- Pour filling into crust and smooth the top.
- Refrigerate for about 5 hours or until firm.
- Once firm, remove cheesecake from springform pan and decorate with additional Cool Whip and sprinkles.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.