No Bake Samoa Cheesecake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
FOR THE CRUST
2 coreo crumbs (from about 20 oreos, leave filling in the oreos))
1/4 cbutter, melted
FOR THE FILLING
1 ccoconut flakes, divided
24 ozcream cheese, softened (3 - 8 oz packages)
1/4 cbrown sugar
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1/2 tspcoconut extract
1 cvanilla wafers, broken into pieces
1/2 ccaramel sauce, divided
8 ozcool whip (or homemade whipped cream)
1/4 cmini chocolate chips for topping
·additional caramel sauce for topping
·chocolate sauce for topping
How to Make No Bake Samoa Cheesecake
- Spread coconut onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Bake at 325 degrees for 5-10 minutes, or until lightly toasted. Set aside to cool.
- Combine Oreo crumbs and melted butter and press into the bottom of a greased 9 inch springform pan.
- Combine cream cheese, sugars and extracts in a large bowl and mix until smooth.
- Fold in 3/4 cup of coconut flakes, vanilla wafer pieces and 1/4 cup caramel sauce into cream cheese mixture.
- Add Cool Whip to cream cheese mixture and stir until combined.
- Add batter to crust in 3 parts, adding a little more of the caramel sauce each time until you've used all of the caramel.
- Use a knife to swirl caramel around. Be careful to not put the knife through the crust.
- Smooth out the top of the cheesecake.
- Top cheesecake with remaining 1/4 cup coconut flakes, mini chocolate chips, chocolate sauce and caramel sauce
- Refrigerate until firm, 4-5 hours.